The MC-4516DA726 is a 16,777,216 words by 72 bits synchronous dynamic RAM module on which 18 pieces of 64M SDRAM: µPD4564441 are assembled.
This module provides high density and large quantities of memory in a small space without utilizing the surface mounting technology on the printed circuit board.
Decoupling capacitors are mounted on power supply line for noise reduction.
• 16,777,216 words by 72 bits organization (ECC type)
• Clock frequency and access time from CLK
• Fully Synchronous Dynamic RAM, with all signals referenced to a positive clock edge
• Pulsed interface
• Possible to assert random column address in every cycle
• Quad internal banks controlled by BA0 and BA1 (Bank Select)
• Programmable burst-length (1, 2, 4, 8 and Full Page)
• Programmable wrap sequence (Sequential / Interleave)
• Programmable /CAS latency (2, 3)
• Automatic precharge and controlled precharge
• CBR (Auto) refresh and self refresh
• All DQs have 10 Ω ±10 % of series resistor
• Single 3.3 V ±0.3 V power supply
• LVTTL compatible
• 4,096 refresh cycles/64 ms
• Burst termination by Burst Stop command and Precharge command
• 168-pin dual in-line memory module (Pin pitch = 1.27 mm)
• Registered type
• Serial PD
• PC100 registered DIMM Rev. 1.0 compliant