The IN74AC132 is identical in pinout to the LS/ALS132, HC/HCT132. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LS/ALS outputs. The IN74AC132 can be used to enhance noise immunity or to square up slowly changing waveforms.
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 µA; 0.1 µA @ 25°C
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA