The CNX62A optically coupled isolator consists of an infrared light emitting diode and a NPN silicon photo transistor in a standard 6 pin dual in line plastic package with the base pin unconnected.
• Options :-
10mm lead spread - add G after part no.
Surface mount - add SM after part no.
Tape&reel - add SMT&R after part no.
• High Current Transfer Ratio (40% min)
• Low Saturation Voltage suitable for TTL integrated circuits
• High BVCEO (50V min)
• High Isolation Voltage (5.3kVRMS ,7.5kVPK )
• Base pin unconnected for improved noise immunity in high EMI environment
• DC motor controllers
• Industrial systems controllers
• Signal transmission between systems of different potentials and impedances